Saturday, December 4, 2010

Caramel Turkeys

My mom and sister decided it would be a good idea to attempt to make stuffed turkey cupcakes from a recipe in a magazine. (sorry I don't even know which one it came out of). While I was staying there over Thanksgiving I became part of the plan.
 These cupcakes take about a zillion ingredients and hours of time to make. Each turkey is made up of 6 caramels!
 Here is how our cupcakes turned out. At the very end of the post is a picture of the picture from the magazine for comparison.

Everyone thought they were really cute but didn't want to commit to trying to eat them. It will be a good story for years to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the cupcakes from grandma; but I didn't picture them looking quite so much like a turkey!

    ReplyDelete