Saturday, September 6, 2008

Children's apparel & accessories

This is my little (let me stress little) side crafting business that is just starting out. I work as a nurse to pay the bills and support my crafting expenses. The amazing and cute sparrow image was created by the talented Paula of Jupiter Buttons , check out her blog and etsy shop for more cute things!http://jupiterbuttons.wordpress.com/

I mostly do sewing now but occasionally reach for the knitting needles as well. I find it is quicker for me to sew as I am a very slow knitter. I currently live in Japan and am inspired by the great craft books, sewing patterns and fabric. I wish I had found out about all those things earlier. I will be living here for another year and plan on taking advantage of all the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment